The Narval CC™ is a custom-made mandibular repositioning device (MRD). It has patented physiological articulation and unique comfortable splints to optimize patient acceptance and treatment efficacy.
Thousands of patients benefit from this simple yet effective therapy and it is recognized by specialists as a discreet and comfortable oral appliance.
Discover the advantages of Narval™ CC
The Narval CC is a new generation of mandibular repositioning device (MRD) designed specifically for the treatment of adult obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The patented Optimized Retention of the Mandible (ORM) articulation maintains the mandible in an advanced position leading to effective treatment and high compliance.
- Computer-aided design (CAD) enables high degree of customization to suit the complex dental anatomy of each individual patient
- Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) using selective laser sintering of a biocompatible polymer material guarantees consistent, industrial-strength manufacturing
- Use of polyamide for a slim, lightweight device that is highly resilient and durable
Narval CC features and benefits
The patented ORM articulation maintains the mandible in an advanced position.
- Increase in upper airway caliber at most levels and especially at the oropharynx1
- Decrease in collapsibility of the upper airway2
- and flexible connecting rods are easy to change so dentists can provide fast, accurate customized solutions with quick adjustments to patients’ needs as treatment progresses
- Patented physiological articulation parallels the occlusal plane, allowing for natural and free movement
- Comfortable and flexible device creates minimal impact on teeth and gums with no effect on dental hygiene, tissue irritation, overloading of the dentition or compromising of periodontal tissues
- Innovative, state-of-the-art materials enable a device that is strong and comfortably light